Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Mid-Month Valentine

Hello Everybody!

I am so excited to show you my Valentine Day's card for our Mid-month reminder with Creative with Stamps!  Be sure when you link up to use our cool graphic:


This card was made using the Heart Throb kit from Queen and Company.  I love this sweet heart die and foam.  The kit has awesome papers-but I chose a different way here.  I embossed white cardstock with a candy hearts embossing folder.

Those are cupid sequins in the heart!  And some white pearl ball-things.  I also used a tim holtz embossing tool that allowed the oval on the bottom not to be embossed so I could stamp the sentiment there.  


Did you have a Valentine you haven't linked up yet or if your starting next year's supply-its not too late to join our challenge.  It goes until the end of the month.  Thank you for stopping by!

Until next time my friends...watch out for cupid! :)

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monika Reeck said...

Oh Katy
I love all
the embossing Folder so crisp and cool may I ask which company is it I love that candy hearts so much
please send me one or two pcs Sweety Wanna try to use it for Next valentine card so inlove
and your heart in the Middle with shaker inside
Perfect!!
Adorable card teamie
see you around soon
hugs
Monika (CWS teamie)

Helen F. said...

Katy, your Valentine is beautiful! LOVE the embossing folder and the sweet cupids & pearls in your shaker heart :-)

Silke said...

What a beautiful shaker card and an adorable embossing folder. Hugs, Silke from KartenKram

Lilian said...

Great shaker card! Love the embossed background!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio