Sunday, January 31, 2016

In the Sky Layout

Hello Everybody!

I had to make this layout because I was so inspired by the sketch over at Let's Scrap.




Here is the sketch.  I used the Silhouette machine to do the globe with the airplane.  And I used regular beige cardstock for that and inked it up with distress inks and the gold and silver Vivo paint.

While we were on a plane going to Bergamo, Italy the flight attendants were selling lottery tickets and perfume!  

Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...Luck be a lady! ;)


3 comments:

Rhodidodi said...

What a fun layout! I love your aeroplane, and it is a great take on the sketch! thanks for playing at Let's Scrap! xx

Barbara Greenberg said...

What a fun layout and great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining the challenge.

Cathy's Obsessions Still said...

Great work with the sketch Katy!... great layout and fun memories... :) Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches girlie!!!

Hugs,
Cathy