Saturday, December 5, 2015

Stick It Down December Edition

Hello Everybody!

It's time for a new sketch at Stick It Down!  I am in such a Christmas mood that I had to do a Christmas layout. :)

This picture is from 10 years ago.  We were in the local Christmas parade.  This was the best thing ever!  I love being in a parade!  LOL (It doesn't happen very often.)


I made a triangle template from an image at the Silhouette store and cut it out.  Then I used it like a stencil with transparent paste.


I used my silhouette to cut out the title.


Here is the beautiful sketch that inspired this layout.  I love how it makes this layout feel different from other layouts.  I did cheat though-I used paper that had lines on it to help make the bigger triangle cuts.


This is my last layout as a design team member for Stick It Down as of now.  I know I will still play along because they have fantastic sketches!  So if you are looking for scrapbook pages or card layouts-go check them out! :)

Until next time my friends....Merry Christmas! :)

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING that design!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!