Thursday, March 5, 2015

About Me Scrapbook Layout

Hello Everybody!

At Stick It Down there are beautiful new sketches for March.  And now you have a whole month to complete your projects.  I'm on the Single Page Team and here is my page:


I used K & Company Designer Pad for this layout.  The designer was Kelly Panacci.  I have a list of things that I like.  And these photos are all from 2015.  The last picture was Ash Wednesday and we celebrated Chinese New Year a day early-so that picture is ok.  LOL my printer didn't do anything wrong.  ;)

Here is the sketch:


I made another layout with this sketch.  The banner is from my Silhouette machine (love it!).  I used Making Memories letters (felt and regular stickers).  I popped up the middle picture.


Thank you for stopping by today!  We can't wait to see what you create!

Until next time my friends...let's go scrap some memories! :)


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the photos!!!!!!!!

Tracey said...

These are both wonderful pages!!