Friday, August 1, 2014

Summer Romance with Great Impressions

Hello Everybody!

It's my turn today at the Great Impressions Blog.  And I have a card showcasing summer romance!  :)  I really wanted to use F515 Lg Eiffel Tower.  And somehow this card popped into my head.  Then I used the sentiment A137 Je t'aime for a perfect sentiment.


I embossed both images with Ranger's platinum embossing power.  For the hearts I used light modeling paste, Stampin Up Pretty In Pink Re-Inker, and a Heidi Swapp embossing folder.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Find more inspiration from our Pinterest boards!  Until next time my friends...Have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

WOW!!! This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee that Eiffel Tower!!!!

Mynn xx said...

This is GORGEOUS, Katy! LOVE all the fabulous texture and the soft colors! :) HUGS! Mynn xx