Monday, July 21, 2014

A Tale of Two Baskets

Hello Everybody!

Happy Monday!  Today it's my turn show you fun things that you can do with your Unique Laser Designs embellishments.  For more information on the project below check out the Unique Laser Designs Blog!

These are two little baskets that I bought at the thrift store for 50 cents each!  The funny thing is that I bought one in March.  And this past weekend I bought the second one at the same thrift store!


I added gesso to each basket.  Lookin' good already!


I used the daisy, tweety bird, and bird cage on one basket.  And I used the gears from Gears Set C on the other basket.




So here are the baskets completely finished!  But wait--how did I get from the gesso to here?  That is where you will have to go here my friends.  I show you how I painted each basket-and there are close ups too!


Thanks for stopping by!  If you are inspired to make baskets be sure to leave me a link!  I would love to see them!  

Until next time my friends...hopefully it's the best of times! :)




No comments: