Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Cute Lil' Bunny

Hello Everybody!

I finished an Easter card this evening.  I used a Bugaboo waving bunny on it.  I think he is super cute!


I colored him with Copics.  I used the swiss dots embossing folder for the purple cardstock.  The flowers are from a trim I have.  And the background paper is a scrap (Yay!).  I used a little pink ink around the bunny square too.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:




Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...keep craftin'! :)


8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo cute! LOVING that bunny!!!!!!!

Diane said...

Darling Easter bunny and card design Katy.

Leslie Germain said...

Katy, this is adorable! Love that bunny!!

Mynn xx said...

EEK! Darling, friend, just uber cute!!!!! LOVE the image and I adore that flower trim! So sweet! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! :) HUGS and have a great weekend! Mynn xx

PS: Have you entered my blog candy yet?! :) If yes, awesome! If no, do it! ;) HUGS!

Annette Allen said...

what a cutie.. love that bunny

Rocky said...

He's is pretty cute for a rabbit!! Thank you for sharing him with us at HOC.

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining us for our April Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug, I hope you join us again very soon.

Billie A said...

Cute card and I like the daisy trim. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug for our ATG challenge.