Monday, February 10, 2014

Moustache Valentine

Hello Everybody,

I wanted to do something different with one of my Valentine's Day cards.  And here I think I did it-LOL.


I wanted to use moustaches.  And I wanted to use pink and hearts--It's a mash up!  LOL.  So I had some old paper from one of those stacks at Joanne's.  And I embossed a white panel with my moustache embossing folder by Cuttlebug.  The hearts are from Cuttlebug (those thin dies from way back when) and the Tim Holtz moustache.  

I am linking this card to the following challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...what kind of mash up have you done? ;)





1 comment:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Katy, love the row of hearts.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx