Saturday, December 21, 2013

A Valentine's Day Card

Hey Everybody!

I know-a Valentine's Day card in the mist of Christmas.  But I couldn't help myself.  At Let's Scrap they have this week's sketch-and to me it said Valentine's Day :)

For my card I used some scraps.  The white piece was already embossed-I just had to trim it down.  I used the Alley Way Stamps for love, the sentiment, and the 2 light bulbs.  It's from their Lighter than Air set.

I am also linking this up to the Anything Goes Challenge #46 at Inkspirational.


Here's the sketch:


Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...have a good night! :)


8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just love this Valentines card and its a great sentiment.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Nonni said...

Oh what a fun card!! I love the hearts background and those cute light bulbs. Great Valentine's Day card. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

So so cute!! love the bulbs and the sentiment!! lovely card dear!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo cute!! LOVING the light bulbs!!!

sandie said...

Hi Katy, I so love the background and such a cute sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Ink x

Annette Allen said...

totally fun.. loving all the hearts..

Candy C said...

Hi Katy! Thank you so much for the very sweet comment you left on my blog. Pull out that gold embossing powder and have some fun !!! Haha Wishing you a wonderful Christmastime! Hugs, Candy

Yvonne Garner said...

What a fun card! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!