Monday, August 19, 2013

First Day of School

Hello Everybody!

My little boy started school today.  So when I got home I printed some of the pictures I took this morning.  I am loving 3X3s right now.

Also, there is a picture inspiration challenge going on at Inkspirational right now.  So let me show you my scrapbook page and how I was inspired :)


Here's the journaling.  I left my little handwriting mistake.  It would've happened again-LOL.  This is an apple die cut left over from my 3-D apple.  Yay! Using up leftovers.  


So here is the photo for Challenge #33 at Inkspirational.


I knew I had this one kind of pattern paper.  I reorganized my entire loose paper stash to find it.  (That means I have too much!)  LOL  So that paper is in the background for my page.

I used a sticker from Reminisce for the title.  American Arts Thickers letters spell out the title.  Echo Park is the red paper outlining the ABC paper which is from Karen Foster (I think).  I used a felt arrow that I had in my stash.   The squares with sayings on them came from a piece of DCWV paper.  And for the date I used these little Tim Holtz letters.  Oddly enough I keep using up all of the U's.  Isn't that weird?  Oh well.

Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...time to get those study caps on! :)

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooo sweet!! LOVING the papers you used, the photos and LOVING the apple!!!

Leslie Germain said...

What a great first day of school page. Love the paper and the colors.

Mynn xx said...

LOVE the journaling on the apple, Katy! This is just darling--and the paper is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :)

Yvonne Garner said...

Hi Katy! Great take on our challenge at Inkspirational! Love the background paper and journaled apple! Thanks for joining in! Best, Yvonne

Carly said...

So Sweet! Hope he loved the first day of school. I'm sure you love the time to scrap!