Friday, June 21, 2013

Red, White, and Blue Time

Hello Everybody!

I am feeling so honored that I am a Guest DT member for Clearly i Stamp Challenge Blog.  For today's card I am using this cool star designed by Deedee Anderson.  You can find their shop here. There are lots of fun designs and some freebies too!

The challenge is Red, White, and Blue so you must use those colors-but you can use whatever kind of theme you like.


I colored the star with Copic markers.  Underneath the star is grunge paper that I put picket fence distress crackle paint on.  After it dried, I rubbed some distress ink-barn yard door- around the edges.  The sentiment is a sticker from the Paper Studio and I used some Offray ribbon.

Here are the details about this challenge:

-Starts June 21 at 10am through July 4th at 11pm (Central Time)

-Prize-$10 gift code to Clearly Digi Stamps for digital stamps.  If you use a CDS stamp you will be entered into the drawing twice (SWEET!)

-There will also be a Top 3 for the challenge and those in the Top 3 will get a badge for your blog.

-The Winners will be announce July 10th so make sure you check back!

Thank you for stopping by today!  Until next time my friends...I can't wait to see what you make! :)


6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

Katy this is amazing.. totally love it

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous and the bow is a nice finishing touch.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Beautiful patriotic card!!!

Kathy D. said...

OH like the crackled background with the distress ink. Thanks sooo much for being a Guest DT Member!

Kathy D.

Helen Dooley said...

Love it! you're so awesome!
Hugs~

Carly said...

Neat card. I really like the distress crackle paint. Have s great 4th@