Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Valentine For Ewe

Hello Everybody!

Valentine's is almost here!  I have a couple of more Valentine's in the works so for now here is this one.  I used the digi's from Bugaboo Stamps.  (I got it for free a few Friday's ago!)  You can find this stamp here and the sentiment is included too.

The heart paper is from Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby and the red paper is from Bazzill.


I made 2 copies of the ewe so I could make his head and wings 3-D.  I added a little glitter to his wings too. I used Copics to color the hearts, wings and his face.


I am submitting this card to the following challenges:



Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...lot's of love, hugs, and Candy! :)

8 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww I love love love this...so awesome..

Brenda said...

What an adorable image!!!

yyam said...

Awwwww....so cute! Love the 3D part! :)

Angi Barrs said...

This is soooo super sweet!

Stephanie said...

This is wonderful, love what you did with this image. Thanks for playing at Catch The Bug.

Lori said...

SO cute Katy! I love how you 3d'd him-great idea! Thanks for playing along at the Catch the Bug challenge this week. Good luck and I hope you'll join us again.
Lori
Bugaboo DT

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the 3-D head and wings! These details add so much to this CUTE card! LOVE the sparkle, too!

Vicky said...

This is the cutest :)