Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Technology Tidbit Tuesday

Hello Everybody!

Today's Tidbit is about Technology.  You may have seen or already have it but one of my favorite artists has his own app.  If you guessed Tim Holtz you are correct!  Just look up his name and download his free app!  He talks about it here, so go check it out!  I think it's brilliant.  And now I know what stamps I want for Christmas!  :)

So I really thought that is all I had for today but there's more!  I look at who is referred to my site (after I check the stats!) and I saw this Stumble site.  I click and hope I can see it-sometimes you can't.  I think it's cool and could possibly be a great place to go if you just want to surf the web.  It's called Stumble Upon.  And I haven't set up an account but I already went to one cool site.  The site is about an artist that carves images in books.  Say what?  Go here and check it out--Awesome!

So if I saw this as my referring site that means people are stumbling onto my little spot in the world-how cool!

Until next time my friends...what cool places have you stumbled upon?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool tip! I'll have to check it out. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving some love!

Mynn xx said...

LOVE it! I am having fun with Flickr--some challenges want you to upload your pictures there. I'm also having fun with Instagram and I LOVE messing around on Splitcoaststampers (I'm sure you've been to all these places). I'll let you know if I come across any other fabulous sites! :)