Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tidbit Tuesday--Memory Thread

Hello Everybody!

I was shopping at Joann's over the weekend and came across Memory Thread.  I had seen it in the Paper Wishes catalog and no where else.  Partly, the Memory Thread is located in the embroidery section of the store, and I usually head straight for the scrapbooking section!


You can coil it around a pencil.  I just made a few coils around my finger just to see how it would respond.  So far it stays pretty good.  Seems like it would be fun to decorate pumpkins with it (since I bought green). 

In the Paper Wishes catalog they used it around Christmas ornaments, so that seems like a fun idea as well.  Leave a comment and tell me what other ideas you have for this!  (Even if it's in a different color!)  Until next time my friends!

No comments: