Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Glitter, Flock, and Goggly Eyes-Oh My!

Hello Everybody,

It's the middle of March-I'm not sure how that happened so fast!  So Easter is quickly approaching-and we are making Easter cards for the challenge at Creative with Stamps.

One of the things I wanted to use this year is glitter.  I have a beautiful collection-and I need to use it!  So one of the cool things my husband has given me in the past year is double sided adhesive for the silhouette cameo.  So I cut these cute little bunnies and glittered them.  The sentiment is Hampton Art and the ink on this card is tempting turquoise from Stampin Up.

Why did I say "on this card"-because there was a process to get to these cute bunnies.  Scroll on down and I will show you. :)


Here is the sticker paper with a bunny removed.  I try to cut out everything on the one sheet at one time so I don't have a scrap of it hanging around. 


Here is the bunny on the card.


Here is the bunny with the top adhesive paper taken off.  It left the eyes and nose on which was good.  At this point I added glitter or flock.


These were the bunnies I made first.  I used Ranger's enamel accents for the noses.  The pink bunny is made with Martha Stewart jellybean glitter. (Love this by the way.)  The blue one is made with a blue glitter that happened to be more transparent-which made me like it less.  LOL.


Then I realized I had goggly eyes.  What a difference!  The eyes give them a little more character.


These two bunnies are made with flock.  It's a bit messier than glitter to me, but that might be because I hardly ever use it.  Which is a terrible-because these guys are so soft! :)


Thank you for stopping by and checking out my bunny cards.  I know there is quite a few-but once I got started I couldn't stop.  

We would love to see you join the Creative with Stamps challenge.  Be sure to put the graphic on your blog post.  And as always there is a cool prize to be had!  So go check it out and the rest of my teammates beautiful inspiration. :)


Until next time my friends-add some glitter! :)





6 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

yes Goggly eyes one more cuuute agree with you
wooow you did it all the cards
I was having only time to make one and I feel my Easter card not the best I can do I was having less time sweety
and your post so cute I love all the bunnies here
great post teamie and see you on my Easter card soon
hugs
Monika

Billie A said...

Cute bunnies and love the glitter on them. The glitter colors are great also. Google eyes and note dot really makes them super cute.

Leslie Germain said...

So cute!! Love those little bunnies!!

Helen F. said...

Adorable and glittery bunnies, Katy! And now you have a great set of sweet Easter cards :-)

Maria Valente said...

Fanfastic! Love the glitter!
Hugs

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!