Monday, March 27, 2017

Girlie ATC

Hello Everybody!

I came across a challenge called Wicked Wednesdays where you make Artist Trading Cards based on the theme.  The challenge right now is #246 Girlie.

I'm really excited about it.  I need to make some ATC's because the Scrapbook Expo is coming up, and they are one of the best ways (I think) to share my social media information.  Sometimes I don't give out any cards-and sometimes I wish I had one to give out.  LOL.  A lot of the time I'm so busy shopping and looking-I'm not talking making new friends.

So here is my ATC for this challenge:


I bought this stamp last year from Technique TJ Junkies.  These stamps were in the same booth as Art Anthology paints (which is very cool).  This is one of my favorite stamps.  I didn't break the rules-They were already broken when I got here.  Right?!?!  Sometimes I feel that way LOL :)

I used picked raspberry distress ink around the outer edges.  I colored the lady with Copic markers and added 3 pearls.

Thank you for stopping by today!  Until next time my friends...stay sassy ;)

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is gorgeous, Katy! I nearly bought this stamp at technique Junkies but picked another instead. Kinda wish I gone for this stamp after seeing your card! Jo x

Wendy said...

Great ATC Katy...love your image, colored background and especially the sentiment. Thank you for joining the Wicked Wednesday "girly girl" challenge. Wendy (DT)

Helen said...

Ooh, I love the quote on this gorgeous ATC!!! Thank you for joining in the fun at Wicked Wednesday!