Thursday, March 9, 2017

Geometric Happy Birthday

Hello Everybody!

I was inspired by the challenge at "Just Us Girls" to make this card.  Their challenge is Geometric.


I used some Stampin Up stuff that a friend of mind kindly gifted me a while back.  The papers are SU chocolate chip and regal rose and so are the stamp colors.  The white is from Michaels (when they are $2 a pack-you know the ones) ;)

The sentiment is also SU and the circles are from Inkadinkado.  I used their square placing system also to start the pattern of circles and then I filled in the rest.  I also added a brown ribbon.  I don't know about you but I feel successful when I can incorporate ribbon onto a project. :)

The flowers are Tim Holtzs tattered florals and the circle is from spellbinders.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

"Just Us Girls" Geometric











Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: For a Special Lady/Girl

Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...be happy! :)

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the flower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TaeEun said...

Coral and brown looks beautiful together! Love you added the brown ribbon! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

yyam said...

Sweet! Love the bloom!