Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Father's Day Card

Hello Everybody!

Simon Says Stamp and Challenge is having a DT call-so if you are interested go check it out!  You can go here for the information.

Simon Says Stamp and Challenge's current challenge is Father's Day/Special Male.  This is a great challenge because Dad's Day is quickly approaching and I don't know about you--but I have a few cards to make and a few gifts to buy!

Here is my card:


All of the papers are from DCWV The Guy Stack.  Even the sentiment is from that Stack.  The screws are brads from Michaels.  There are beige rub-ons under the sentiment, and they are from Prima (circles and stars).  And that awesome moustache is from Mambi.

Until next time my friends...don't forget about Dad!

7 comments:

Barb said...

masculine designs are my fave and i adore this! the screw brads are genius!! great card :)

Lisa Lara said...

I love how you used the mustache on this Katy. So happy you joined our TAWS blog hop!

Desire Fourie said...

This is gorgeous.
Hugs
Desíre
DS4J DT Member
Doing Life

Ann said...

Father's day will be here before we know it. That's a great card

Mynnette said...

Katy, I think this is FABULOUS!!! LOVE all of the amazing patterns--and the sentiment is wonderful! LOVE it! And good luck!!! :)

Khandrogos said...

Love the 'stache!

yyam said...

Great composition! I love the moustache and the screw brads. The perfect masculine card! :)