Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Magic Kingdom Layout

Hello Everybody!

I am so excited to share with you my scrapbook layout for the this week's challenge at Let's Scrap.

Here is the sketch:


I don't know what I would do without these great sketches.  Probably talk about scrapping than actually getting something done!  Plus they have fabulous prizes!  This weeks Scrap It Girl is the sponsor.

So here is my take on the sketch.


This is the first page.  I used a library card for the journaling.  And the trim below the title block are the mini fuzzy balls which I bought at Joann's.  The castle in the title block is a metal castle that I bought online with some eyelets.  I used a heart brad to attach it to my page.

Most of the stickers are EK Success Disney stickers.  The pattern paper (blue background and block of characters) is from Sandylion.


Here is the 2nd page.  I am giving this layout to my mom-in-law for Mom's Day.  We exchange pages over some of the major holidays.  So I look forward to see what she scrapped for me :)

Until next time my friends...enjoy the magic!


No comments: