Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tidbit Tuesday--Organization

Hello Everybody!

I always seem to have miscellaneous letters lying about.  In the back of my mind I keep thinking that I should organize them somehow, that way they will have a better chance of being used.

We changed how we organize our coupons so that freed up this check file organizer.  You can find them at drugstores, and maybe even the big discount stores.  Recently, I saw some at Target--they had different colors and even a bigger size!  Sometimes you can find them at yard sales or thrift stores. 


I have adhesive paper (mat stacks by DCWV) and I used a 1 inch whole punch to cut out circles.  I halved the circles and the semi-circles fit perfect on the tabs.  Because of the texture and color of the paper, I actually wrote on the sticky side and stuck it on the backside of the tab.


And here I am pulling out a random M.  Now it's easy to find! 


Other things you can file: scraps by color/patterns, stickers, alphabet stickers, die cuts, even pictures that you want to scrap!  Until next time!

No comments: