Saturday, October 23, 2021

Spooky Halloween Card

 Hello Friends!

I love this card so much-LOL. I made it for my cousin and mailed it today so it will be a couple of days before I put it on instagram/fb so she will see it hopefully after she gets it. 

And the reason I am posting it here now is to make sure I link up to the challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Spooky/Halloween.


Everything on this card is Tim Holtz except the background. That is from a gelli print I did a few weeks ago. One day I sat down and made a lot of gelli prints using white cardstock, pages from a book, and scrapbook paper that I know I won't use anywhere. I had a blast!  

Starting in the left corner and going across-the web stamp was stamped using the new villianous potion distress ink and then embossed with the same color glaze. Wow is all I can say. It's a fantastic purple! 

I made the collage with the ephemera and die cut ghost and the paper doll. I used collage medium on all of that-after I put a rubon eye on the spooky card. Then I went in with distress crayon! I used peeled paint and the white to highlight around the different cards. Wow is all I can say.   Collage medium and distress crayons are like best friends LOL.

Up at the top right are more rub ons. One is from an older everyday set and the other two (about halloween) are from a 2013 halloween rub on set. Yikes-that's been around a while. That set has a black and white set of rub ons.  

Then I added a bat from the colorize pumpkins die cut.  Then I took black soot distress and went around the whole card to create a little shadow. 

Thank you for stopping by! Happy Halloween! :)



No comments: