Saturday, September 26, 2020

New Home Card

 Hello Friends!

Today I am happy to share with you a card a made for a friend's mom and dad who recently moved.  


This is an older stamp set called Around the Block by Close to My Heart.  I love this stamp set.  It gives you a couple of options for doors and windows and even bricks.  I tried to put bricks but liked the house plain so I had to redo the house. LOL. I used my prisma color markers.  I also used the grass die cut from Lawn Fawn-what I like to call Lawn Fawn grass as if you could to home depot and ask for it by name. (seriously though how cool would that be?)

I love the whimsy this house has. :) So Fun!

I am entering this into the following challenges:



A friend of mine gave me these stamps about 3 years ago. They have a 25 year sticker and right now CTMH is celebrating 35 years so I believe these stamps came out in 2010. 

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate you! Until next time my friends good luck with the grass ;) lol

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING that house!

Sybil B. said...

I love house stamps and the one you used on your sweet card is so cute! Thanks so much for entering Polkadopodles Week #39 Challenge!
Sybil DT https://sybilb28.blogspot.com/

LeAnne said...

I love your whimsical house too! And the colors....I have purplephobia, so I am always impressed when someone else uses it! Thanks for playing with Retro Rubber this week!!

Squdge said...

What a gorgeous card to celebrate a new home.

Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Keep crafting!
Lj xx
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com