Sunday, September 27, 2020

Fall Leaves Thank You Card

 Hello Friends!

Here is my 2nd card of the evening.


I used a recollections embossed paper for the back panel.  And I used a gold marker for the center panel. The leaves-let me tell you I bought those at Hobby Lobby last year for like 80 or 90% off.  And I didn't loose them! LOL So here they are on this card.  The sentiment is a sticker from hobby lobby also.  Sometimes I don't feel like stamping. Do you ever feel that way? And then I glued a square rinestone from Making Memories (talk about way back!) in front of the sentiment to give it a little pizzazz.

I am submitting this into the following challenges:




Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time my friends keep craftin! :)



3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING all the leaves!

Donna Walls said...

Gorgeous Autumn Card and yes, sometimes I don't feel like stamping. That's when I color LOL. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges and best of luck in the draw! Donna, DT

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
DT Maria