Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Smile a Whole Lot More Card

Hello Friends!

I am sharing my 2nd card out of my 40 cards I am making for Lent. You can read more about that here.


I used one felt flower and a heart brad and 3 little paper flowers and 3 little brads from my stash.  I always feel like a rock star when I use things I have had for a while. :)  I like the pop of color the flowers added.

The card base is from Amy Butler /K and Company.  Clear embossing paste from Wendy Vecchi and the stencil is Dylusions. And the the sentiment is from Stampin Up-not super old the set is Friendly Conversation. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:




Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends-keep crafting! :)

4 comments:

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

I love this Katy. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Creative Crafters Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Wendy DT Member for https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's so pretty, Katy! To answer your question on my blog, the card only took about an hour as the piercing and snipping allowed me to get into a rhythm xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So BEAUTIFUL! I love love love that sentiment!!!!

Aimeslee Winans said...

you go, girl. Lookin good! xoxo