Friday, April 1, 2016

Get Well Pop Up Card


Hello Everybody!

I am sooooo excited!  This is the first challenge at Creative with Stamps!  I'm very excited to be on the team!  So are you ready?  Here we go!



There are so many things for butterflies!  I love this challenge!  They are so fun and happy-especially this time of year.  I am also loving pop up boxes here lately.  So when I combined these 2 wonderful things...



I used my silhouette to cut the box.  I used to measure it out and score it.  Having the machine cut them, I'm able to make more!  Yay!

I embossed the pink papers for the bottom of the card.


I used this little polka dotted stamp to put dots around the top part of the card that pops out.  That Versamark does have a bit of a sparkle which is cool.   


Here is a closeup of the middle.  The green leaves and hearts are cut from the Silhouette.  The flowers are a punch.  I added pearls to the centers.  And the butterflies are from two different stamps.  The one on the left is Great Impressions and the one on the right is Stampin' Up.  Both are silver embossed.  The sentiment is also Stampin' Up.

                                         

Be sure to stop by and see what the rest of my teammates have created.  I know you will be inspired!

Until next time my friends...get out those stamps! :)

32 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh this is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helen F. said...

Katy, your Get Well box is fabulous! Love the flowers with pearls and butterflies greeting the recipient~this is sure to make anyone Feel Better! :)

Dotty Jo said...

You are so clever! This is gorgeous, Katy, Jo x CWS Teamie

Monika Reeck said...

Katy this is adrórable
I never make box card that opened like this
looks difficult and I dont have machine to make this
but I am enjoying ladies who made this kind of card
yours is wonderfully made and nice tiny butterfly there
Great DT card teamie
hugs
Monika

Billie A said...

OH my this get well pop up box is so awesome. I love it. The dies are awesome and the paper choices. I am so glad we are on the same team.

Glittered Paws said...

Love pop up boxes and this is no exception, very pretty.

Maria Valente said...

Your card is so lovely with the flowers and the butterflies! Looove this!
Hugs

Unknown said...

Your box is pretty! I like the colors you used to make this card!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh wow!!!! This is fun and stunning!

Flo said...

I like tis pop up card, never had made one. I think, I have to do it.
Yours is wonderful. Thanks for inspiration.
Hugs, Flo

Dr Sonia S V said...

Super and gorgeous
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Linda said...

This is adorable. Great box.

Hetty said...

These pop up boxes are somuch fun and one can add anything inside.
You created a beautiful pop up with flowers and butterflies.

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

A very pretty pop-up box!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Jerrie said...

What a fun card! This will certainly cheer someone up!

Dorothy S said...

So lovely - great idea for a get well card to display!

LauraJane:) said...

HAPPY! Those pop up cards look so complicated to make!

stempelfrida said...

Such a nice card in a box. I am sure, the butterlies seem to fly around a bit, because it is shaking a bit, so nice! Creative regards from stempelfrida
http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

Annette Allen said...

wow this is so fabulous.. totally love it

Lilian said...

These are fun!!! I should make more...
Lovely pop-up box card!
Lilian DT teamie
The Leaf Studio

Donna said...

Absolutely darling, and the butterflies are the perfect touch!

Shelly said...

Oh, this is so sweet!

Janis said...

Intricate and gorgeous!!! What a wonderful box card!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

How pretty! I love these pop up boxes, but have only ever made one, thanks for the inspiration to try it again sometime!

Mimi said...

How cool-- I've never done a box like this-- intriguing... Thanks for the inspiration!

Rahmat said...

Beautiful pop up box, it looks fun!

Jane Willis said...

really gorgeous, I must pluck up the courage to try making a pop up box, this looks stunning
Jane

Creative world said...

Love your pop ups box card,beautiful design...Željka

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the embossed box and the flair of die-cut flowers and leaves, and butterflies popping out of the box...great card.

Bem-Me-Quer Colorido said...

Beautiful pop-up box card! Love all the details! :)

Jessica Lin said...

Very pretty! I personally haven't tried making a pop-up box card before, maybe it's time!

Melissa L. said...

OOOO, so fun, Katy! :) Congrats on the DT spot. :)