Friday, August 29, 2014

A Tweet Little House Warming Gift

Hello Everybody!

Today at the Unique Laser Designs Blog I am showing a fun way to decorate this very cool wood design by Unique Laser Designs.  When I was going through the ULD store-this piece totally caught my eye.  It is God Bless Our HouseW-3035L.  I am using the largest one which measures 8 inches tall.


First I used gesso to prime it.  Then I narrowed down my supplies to this:


The Kiwi Fruit embossing powder is on the bird.  Using Glossy Accents I adhered the Melissa Frances glitter glass and black Distress glitter.  

For the words I used Chipped Sapphire Distress paint.  I outlined the letters with the Faber-Castell marker.  Then using Versamark I applied Antiquities Frosted Crystal embossing powder.  It gave it this texture and some shine.


Here is the finished piece.  I had to give my bird a googly eye.  On the back I hot glued a soda tab so that I can hang this up.  Or if I should part with it-my lucky friend can hang it up. ;)


Thanks for stopping by!  For more ideas-check out Unique Laser Designs on Facebook and Pinterest.  And be sure to check out the store too! :)

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh this is fabulous!! I love love love it!!!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh what a beautiful transformation...love it to bits
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Annette Allen said...

wow that is so amazing..