Thursday, August 1, 2013

Tim Holtz July Tag 2013

Hello Everybody!

Whew-is this last minute or what?  Well I have finally finished my tag for Tim Holtz's 12 tags of 2013.

A few differences is that I didn't have that cool number 4 and I couldn't find the box stamp for the thank you.  My scrap area is a mess (I'm sure my husband would say that that's quite an understatement).  I have made projects and gotten all sorts of things out and then I don't put them back.  So my desk is like a huge mountain of various things.  When something falls, I'm just happy it doesn't hit a cat.  LOL.


My background stamps are different and my ribbon didn't turn out like Tim's.  I think I added too much water.  But it did lighten up which is cool.  I used musical notes (stamp) from Sparkle N Sprinkle.


Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...can't wait for the August tag! :)

8 comments:

sandie said...

I really like this Katy. I love the colours and the grungy look and the ribbon look great. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!! LOVING that flag and the stars!!!

creatingwithpaper said...

Wow Katy... your inking on this is great! I like how you layered the flag and stars. Thanks for entering at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Buttons said...

Love this version Katy! I'm with you - my craft room looks like a bomb has gone off! Hugs, Jenny x

yyam said...

It looks pretty cool!

P/s: lol about things not hitting the cat!

die amelie said...

Last minute or not - your tag looks absolutely great, Katy!

Hugs,
Claudia x

Ellen said...

Katy I love your tag! The colors and grunge look are perfect! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

M said...

Great distressing and colours on your lovely tag.
Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next week! Marina