Sunday, August 14, 2022

USA Scrapbook Layout

 Hello Friends!

I love the 1 page sketch over at Stick It Down this month. I really love stars right now-so here's my layout:


I used a stencil from Paige Evans and I used candied apple and blueprint sketch oxide first through the stencil and then I put stickles on top of it. I used a border punch from stampin up and used some scraps for the bottom. And I love the heart washi tape and thought why not? Stars and hearts it is :)


I cut these letters on my silhouette cameo. I tried with just the stickles but I didn't like it so I applied the oxides and then went over it with the stickles.


Here's a close up of the title and some of the stars.

Here is the Stick It Down sketch:


Thank you for stopping by! :)


2 comments:

Brandi Jo said...

GREAT take on this month's single page sketch at Stick it Down! Stars make such a fun patriotic layout! Thanks for playing along with us!
-Brandi (DT)

Attic Inspired Crafter said...

What a cute puppy! The perfect subject matter for this months layout! Thanks for playing along ~Sherry DT