Friday, August 26, 2022

Bad Mood Mixed Media Page

 Hello Friends!

Do you have a long list of things you should be making-birthday cards, halloween things, maybe some tags? Me too! But I couldn't focus on that. I just wanted to play-so I created this page in my little art journal book. It's 4x6 so it's enough "real estate" :)  

When I chose this page the purple and and pink ink were already on there. I think I was using up something LOL.  The lady I printed off from my silhouette software and bought from the Silhouette design store-clickchic is the designer. She is just printed on regular copy paper. I used a paint brush and water to tear the paper around her. I adhered her with tim holtz collage medium and added more on top.


And then I played! I used mica hocus pocus and winterberry distress crayons for the feathers. For the edge of her hat I used hickory smoked crayon and antique linen crayon for her skin. I used a little left over hocus pocus for her dress.

Then I used distress ink villianous potion and my simon says stamp heart stencil and added hearts. I used a script tim holtz stamp and faded jeans distress ink and added some stamping. And the sentiment is where the bad mood comes from LOL.


Here's a close up. I think I can relate ;) LOL. 


This week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is Mixed Media--I am submitting this art journal page. 

Thank you for stopping by! :)


No comments: