Sunday, March 14, 2021

Viking Happy Birthday

 Hello Friends!

This is a Happy Birthday Card I made for my dad. I love this little Viking Guy and it has taken me a few tries to color him and be happy with it. 


I used a gelli plate and a page from a book for the background. I also used a little walnut distress ink around the edges. I used prisma color markers to color the image. The Viking is from My Favorite Things Stamps. The happy is a Tim Holtz die. And the sentiment under it is a Taylored Expressions stamp and die cut. 

I stamped on the inside-which I don't often do but how could I not--this clever little sentiment had to go somewhere! :) 


I am submitting this card into the following challenges:





Thank you for stopping by! :)


2 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Such a fun birthday card and I'm sure your dad will love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Absolutely brilliant, I bet your dad loved it, a perfect dad card and such a cool background that you have created too! Michelle x