Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Love is in the Air!

Hello Everybody!

I was watching a Jennifer McGuire video-and she was paper piecing cards.  And I was inspired!


I used Crate Paper "Hello Love" for all of the paper except the white panel where the hot air balloon and sentiment are stamped.  The hot air balloon is what is paper pieced.  I added some little dots with a puff paint that I bought at Micheal's.  It had 4 colors in a set-all Valentines pink, red, white, and this blue.  

The stamps are from The Alley Way.  Do you still have stamps from them?  This is one of my favorite sets to this day.  

I am entering this card into the following challenges:




Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends-may your day be filled with love! :)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeee this! LOVING the balloon!!!!

Pia S said...

Such a clever use of sweet designer papers, I think this looks beautiful. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.