Saturday, March 16, 2019

Pink Layered Card

Hello Everybody!

I have been creating but not posting-time is just flying by!

I have seen and bought a couple of these layering files from the Silhouette Design Store-if you use the design store I'm sure you have seen them.  They are layered files that create depth.  So cool!


I put a light pink on the bottom and a bright pink in the middle to give it some pop.  This card is for a sweet lady who's mom passed away.  Her mom was 101!  What a blessing that is!  Her mom's request for everyone attending the service was to wear pink.  So a pink sympathy card was what was needed.  It was a Celebration of Life and not a funeral-it was a very special event indeed. 

I have some more cards I will be posting so stayed tuned! :)

Until next time my friends...stay pretty in pink :)



No comments: