Thursday, March 28, 2019

Festival of the Arts Layout

Hello Everybody!

I am sharing a layout I made for a Facebook Challenge group.  It's called Confessions of a Paper Addict and a super talented lady named Virginia Walker.  You can also see her on Instagram and YouTube and she has an awesome store on Etsy with cut files!

So I used her messy circles cut file for this layout out. 


I have been wanting to do a rainbow effect for awhile so this seemed to all come together.  I sponged Distress Paint on the main cardstock.  And when I cut those letters (silhouette store font Fun) I painted those also.  

The little bits are chipboard pieces from EK Success-a disney set of them, and then Pebbles from a loonnngggg time ago.  LOL  And some Queen and Company gems.  

I'm trying to do my own challenge which is to make 30 scrapbook pages before I buy anything new.  This is my 10th one.  I haven't bought anything new (woohoo!) I don't always post the layouts but I'm definitely trying to stick with it.  :)

Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...stay colorful! :)

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is FABULOUS!!! LOVING the colors and those circles!!!