Sunday, January 6, 2019

Happy New Year!

Hello Everybody!

Happy New Year!  I hope everyone has had a great couple of weeks!  I have had a great time with family and friends-and hope for more of that in 2019 :)

I got to be a little crafty-and I didn't realize how much I missed it!

There is a Facebook Group Challenge to do a Tim Holtz tissue wrap tag.  I had to dust off my supplies (yikes!) and then retrain myself on how to use the paints and stuff.  Very sad I know.  But there is a happy ending.  I made this cool tag and got a few more papers going because I poured out too much product.  A little goes a long way-LOL  It's all good though!


This is about 99% all Tim Holtz.  Here's what I used:
Ranger Tag
Distress Paints: Broken China, Chipped Sapphire, Salt Ocean, Picked Raspberry
Distress Oxide Ink: Picked Raspberry (on the 2019 cardstock under the glitter, around the edges
Melange Tissue Paper
Distress Spray Stain-Picket Fence
Lower Case Sizzix TH letter dies (663074)
Rubons-Life Quotes, Botanical, Words
Big Chat Stickers
Distress Glitter Spun Sugar
Glossy Accents
Mirrored Stars
Natural Trimmings Ribbon

The butterfly takes center stage on this cool background.  I didn't want to cover up that part of the tissue paper.  I added water to react with the paints also.  

Like I said-it has been too long since I made a tag so hopefully there will be more in the future.  :)  There are a few backgrounds in the making from this tag-so be sure to check back!

Until next time my friends...Get your wings and let's fly!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the butterfly!!!!!