Friday, August 3, 2018

Beach Day Layout

Hello Everybody!

Today I am sharing a layout I created that were inspired by a theme challenge and a sketch challenge.  

First-Here is my layout:



The sketch is from Sketches In Thyme.  I used Echo Park paper and some scraps.  I also found some brads in my stash-and I don't know about you but when I use up stuff I have had for a very long time-I am very happy! 

This is sketch #335


The theme of this layout was inspired by Challenge YOUrself.  The theme was to have a picture of myself at the beach.  And since I just went-I thought Yay!  Time to scrap a recent picture :)


Thank you for stopping by today!  Until next time my friends..."Beach Hair-Don't Care!"



8 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

This is such a fun and fabulous layout, Katy! I love the photo of you and your entire sunny and gorgeous design! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month! We are all very happy that you did!

ÅsaJ said...

Such a Happy page! Love the bg paper! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the happy colors!!!!!!!!!!

Sherri Caramico said...

So happy and so fun!! Super sweet photo and layout. Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

Taru Jehkonen said...

So happy great page! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

Eli said...

Great, fresh layout in this hot summer. You rock. Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

LisaM said...

What a fun beach selfie layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

Shannon said...

I love the sunbursts behind the photo! Thanks for playing along at Sketches in Thyme!