Sunday, May 7, 2017

Mother's Day Shaker Card

Hello!

I have been busy over the last few days.  I went to the Scrapbook Expo yesterday-and was totally inspired by the examples and products.  There was so much to see!  It's nice to see the Expo getting bigger.  In years past it has been smaller, but it's definitely growing now. :)

One of my favorite booths is Queen and Company.  They are always so bright and cheerful.  Everything is organized by color-so it's hard not to want 1 of everything.

For my mom this Mother's Day, I made this shaker card.  The flower paper came from a magazine gift.  Everything else is Queen and Co.  I mad the 2 little flowers at the top with a paper punch.  All of the fun sequins inside the shaker are Queen and Co as well.  The sentiment is a stamp from Stampin Up (I think).


I am entering this card into the following challenges:






Thank you for stopping by today!  And early Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms out there.  


8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is just beautiful! I loveeeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilian said...

This shaker is so pretty! I'll go to a scrapbook convention in July...I might have to buy some of that stuff! =)
So good to see you at Creative With Stamps!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Judy Woodland said...

This is such an adorable card. I LOVE the shaker bits and how you have used the patterned paper for the background and then to frame the heart. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls!!!

Maria said...

What a great shaker card! I love the heart and all the little pieces in it. Great job and thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Katy, first, I want to thank you for your wonderful words of kindness you shared the beginning of the week. I apologize for not visiting sooner, but this is the first time I've had a chance to catch my breath for nearly two weeks.

Second, I adore the Mother's Day card you created. I don't make cards, so I was very impressed with this shaker. It spoke to me.

Lynne said...

Wonderful shaker card!!! I love all the glitzy things inside the shaker!! Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog this week and good luck!
Hugs,
Lynne aka Her Craftiness

Dorlene Durham said...

Awesome shaker card. It is so pretty and perfect for Mother's Day. Thanks for joining the May challenge at Creative With Stamps. Dorlene DT CWS

Monika Reeck said...

oh that heart shaker area is lovely
love the tiny flowers there inside too
sweet shaker card you made
many thanks to joining with us at Creative With Stamps this Month
hugs
Monika