Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Driving into Summer

Hello Everybody!

My friend needed a card for her kids' bus driver.  She asked me to make a card for him.  She says something like "driving into summer."  Initially, all I could think of was pineapples and hibiscus flowers...thankfully it turned into this:


I love her sentiment.  All of the die cuts (building, bus, and palm trees, island) are from my Silhouette machine.  I actually cut out the hammock myself.  :)  The sky is embossed with a clouds folder from Darice.  The sentiment is from small Tim Holtz letters.

My friend loved the card (Yay!).

I am submitting this into the following challenges:

The Male Room: Die Cuts #61


Love to Craft Challenge Blog: Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time-buckle up-it's time to drive into summer :)

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooooooooooo fun! LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jane said...

Such a fun card and the driver will love it! Thanks for playing at The Male Room.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful thank you card, Great work. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room die challenge. Faith DT