Saturday, November 2, 2013

Tim's October Tag

Hello Everybody!

Well I have finally finished my October Tim tag.  It took me long enough!


He extended the deadline-something I am very happy about!  So I used the color combo he used-Distress Paints in Scattered Straw, Crushed Olive, Seedless Preserves, and Ripe Persimmon.  I love love love these colors!!  They are so pretty together!  And seedless preserves is a pretty purple-different from dusty concorde.  Crazy huh?

I had to use different die cut because I don't have that cool frame (or owl or moon).  The frame is totally on my Christmas list though!  

I did use the Distress glitter in seedless preserves, spiced marmalade, and black soot.  I distressed the spiced marmalade spider after putting the glitter on.  The other two are too dark (I thought) for adding distressing color.  I added some mirror stars and my sentiment.  The ribbon is Tim Holtz ribbon stained with spiced marmalade, tea dye, and walnut stain.  This was the last of my crinkle ribbon, hence why it's so short! 

So I am entering this tag into the following challenges:



Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...you can never distress too much! ;)

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the colors and the spider!!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

girl you are rocking those T.H. inks.. this is fabulous..

Anna-Karin said...

Fabulous version of Tim's tag. Love the vibrant painty background. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

Carly said...

great use of fall colors! I like the spider too.