Thursday, November 21, 2013

Cute Lil' Turkey

Hello Everybody!

I am working on my Thanksgiving cards.  And Catch the Bug Challenge is having a fun Bingo Challenge.  This turned out to be a perfect combination!  There is still a day to check it out. :)

Here is my card using a Bugaboo Turkey:


I used the column going down on the right side-Bugaboo image, ribbon (the brown going down the left side), and brown and orange colors.  The pattern paper is Jenni Bowlin.  And the sentiment is a G Studio from long ago (when they were still a $1) ;)  And the other papers were scraps (yay!).  Oh and I colored my turkey with Copic Markers.


Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...gobble gobble! :)



5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable!! LOVING the turkey and the pumpkin!!!!!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Love that adorable turkey!!!

Jenn Zeeb said...

Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Bingo Challenge” with Bugaboo Stamps! Just loved your card, and hope to see more of your work in future challenges!

Bugaboo Stamps DT
Jenn Zeeb

Min said...

Thanks for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Bingo Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our new photo challenge that starts today! We hope you’ll play along!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
Kaymin Kreations

Carly said...

cute turkey. I think it's funny how our dinner is the icon of the holiday of Thanksgiving.