Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sketch Card

Hello Everybody!

Tonight I made a card for the challenge at Inkspirational this week.


Here is my card.  It's is simple.  I wanted to grunge it the sketch but that is not the way my mojo was going.  So I used a piece of scrap green bazzill cardstock that has a slight shimmer.  The sticker are from Me and My Big Ideas.  I made 1.5 inch circles on the Cricut and "colored" them with mustard seed and peacock feathers distress inks.  I added ribbon and 3 Candi's on the right.  


Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...have a good night! :)



6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable!! LOVING the colors and those stickers!

sandie said...

Hi Katy, adorable stickers and love how the glitter in these match the shimmer cardstock. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational x

Teresa Kline said...

this is adorable, fun sketch! hope you have a fabulous week!

enjoy *~*

Ruth M said...

Love all the shimmer and shine - fab and fun stickers too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inkspirational! Ruth x

Radhika said...

lovely card and stickers too....

Mynn xx said...

Those stickers are so fabulous, Katy!!! LOVE the doodle feel of them and the bright colors!!! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :)