Monday, September 30, 2013

An Easter Layout....

Hello Everybody!

Here's an Easter Layout that I just finished.  It is for a challenge at Let's Scrap where you had to use 3 pattern papers, rub-ons, 2 different washi tapes, a die cut, and bling.


Here is my die cut.  It's a Tim Holtz bunny that I cut out of kraft paper and tacky tape (from Sparkle N Sprinkle).  I used dark brown flock from Sparkle N Sprinkle also.  He's so soft! 


Here's the journaling.  The bling is from Making Memories and here I layered two of the squares.  


The rub-ons are from Basic Grey and 7 Gypsies.  The year and the little design at the bottom and on the left are rub-ons.  All of the paper here is from Pink Paisley (Indigo Bleu).  And then I went crazy with vintage photo distress ink.  LOL.  

I used tea dye distress stain on the yellow ric rac.  The rabbit sticker is Tim's also.  The flower trim is Tim's that I stained with stormy sky.  That's a great match for this paper!  I have more paper so I will be able to make some more custom embellies! :)

The washi tape is on the left.  Also is a bottle cap chip board from Basic Grey.

I am also submitting this to the Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp-Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...what are you working on? :)



3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the photos and the chocolate bunny!!!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love how you made the bunny with flock.We dont get that here in India but I am going to hunt for a substitute
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Adorable layout! Love the bunny and super cute pics!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa