Monday, March 18, 2013

Last 2 ATC's

Hello Everybody!

Here are the last 2 ATC's.  I think I could have made duplicates but I decided to make them all different.  Yes I'm crazy!  LOL!

The Earth is from a Jenny Bowlin stamp and I used this pretty sparkly embossing powder from Sparkle N Sprinkle.  Actually the other 2 stamps are from Jenny Bowlin also and the background is a road map.

The 2nd card has a few die cuts from Girl's Paperie and I used gesso in the middle of the frame so that I could stamp the Tim Holtz saying.  The arrow is painted and then has clear rock candy over it.  That is some awesome crackily fun right there! :)  I finished it up with a couple of eyelets.


I had a lot of fun making all of these different cards.  So now I think I will be making a few scrapbook pages and cards-it's time for a bigger canvas!

Until next time my friends...See you soon! :)

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeously creative Katy. Love the kind of vintage feel.
{I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre

Angi Barrs said...

Fabulous ATC's. Love that globe!

Annette said...

these are AMAZING...

Kim x said...

Hi Katy,
Lovely ATC's. Thanks for stopping by, I have no objection to you putting my card on your facebook page but thanks for asking.
Hugs Kimx

Blogger said...

By going to RentalCars you can get affordable car rentals at over 49000 locations globally.