Friday, October 12, 2012

Another Cute Halloween Card

Hello Everybody!

I am back with another cute Halloween card! I used the sketch from  Unscripted Sketches Challenge: #179.

The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye.  I did spray some Fresh Lime Dylusions spray on the middle paper.  It would be black and white otherwise but I was trying to go for the wow factor! :)


This cute little bat and sentiment are from The Alley Way Stamps.  They are free digis and you can get them here.  I embossed the circles. And I used Purple Stickles for the bats polka dot wings.



I used orange Dylusions spray for the sentiment.  


Do you ever love some cards more than others?  That is how I feel about this card.  I don't know if it is the bat or the colors, but I just love how it turned out.  Until next time my friends--don't go batty! ;)

3 comments:

Geri said...

WOW! You definitely achieved the wow factor! I love the texture, love the colors, love the bat bling, love the font that you chose...in other words, I think this card is marvelous! Your blog rocks too! Thanks for getting woweee crafty with us this week at Unscripted Sketches!

StephG said...

this is such a cute card...love the image and sentiment. A great take on the challenge. Thank you for joining us at Unscripted Sketches♥

Brenda said...

Love the circles. They make it appear to have motion