Monday, October 22, 2012

A Jolly Halloween Card

Hello Everybody!

I hope you had a great weekend!  The air has gotten cooler and the humidity has gone down--it's fall in Florida! :)  I love this time of year!  Pumpkins, mums, and Halloween!

I am entering this Halloween card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Eeerie Inspiration, Joy's Pinterest Inspiration Board


Digi Heaven: Happy Halloween Challenge (Thanks Mynnette for telling me about this!) :)

Here's my card.  The main image came from VintageFeedsacks which you can find here (for free). :)  I saw the jack o' lanterns in the inspiration picture and I remembered seeing this image in my blogger feed-I knew it was a perfect fit!


Other supplies include: orange cardstock embossed with a Tim Holtz fade, black cardstock, chevron paper from Hobby Lobby, and a grey/black ribbon.

Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...stay spooky! :)

10 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww how totally cute...love that little vintage image.

Jenny Marples said...

One wonders what that innocent looking witch-in-training is cooking!! Love the choice of cardstock for this one. Hugs, Buttons x

Wendy Fraser said...

Gorgeous Halloween card, I just love anything vintage, that image is brilliant. Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven and hope to see you back again soon. xx

Jingle said...

Such a lovely Halloween card! Wonderful work! Thanks so much for playing along with the Eerie Inspiration over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Brenda said...

Fun vintage card :)

Mynn xx said...

Katy, this is absolutely FABULOUS!!! LOVE that darling image--and a great use of patterns! Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven! :)

Joy said...

Such a beautiful Halloween card, love the vintage feel to this... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Sandy Trefger said...

Oooh! I love that vintage image! Thanks for sharing that with us! Your Halloween card is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at the Digi Haven Halloween challenge and thanks to Mynnette for sending you our way! ;)

~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Deanne Saunders said...

Great card!!! Thanks for playing along at DIGI HAVEN!!!
~DEANNE~

Denise@DigiHaven said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! You're our TOP Winner at ♥ Digi Haven ♥! Please head on over to pick up your "Winner’s" button to proudly display on your blog :o) This challenge also has a sponsored prize from Platypus Creek Digitals. Please email me at DigiHavenDT@Yahoo.com with your choice of 2 images from the Platypus Creek Designs store. We are adding prizes all the time to random challenges so please check back and play often .. bring a friend or two ... we'd love to see what else you design! ♥ Denise @ Digi Haven ♥