It's time for another challenge to celebrate my 1 year Blogiversary! Tonight I made a card using my Cricut. I was thinking about how die cuts get left by the wayside sometimes. Well-not tonight my friends! Either make some or get out the pre-made ones because that is what this challenge is about! You can distress them, glitter them, what ever your heart desires-just let me know which is the die cut just in case! :) And letters don't really count here.
So here's the deal:
1. Gotta be a Cut and Paste Pal
2. Deadline June 28th, Thursday at Midnight EST
3. Use a Die Cut for a card, scrapbook page, altered project, etc. (Letters don't count but images do!)
3.5 You can used punches too (and any die cut machine you have) :)
4. Must be a new project-no backlinking please
5. Link back to www.iliketocutandpaste.blogspot.com and encourage your friends to play!
6. Feel free to combine with other challenges
7. Link as many times as you like!
8. Have fun! :)
Here is my card using a die cut:
And the prize! The prize is this set of stamps from Jenni Bowlin and a package of die cuts from Girl's Paperie. I will mail this Internationally so everyone can play!
Until next time my friends...link up those creations!