Sunday, February 27, 2022

Art Journal Page

 Hello Friends!

Over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge the challenge was to create an art journal page. I was so happy about this prompt. I have started an art journal and it makes me very happy when I have an opportunity to create in it. 

My book size is 6 by 4. Here's my page:


Here is an up close pic:

I used a lot of Tim Holtz product-crackle paste, a stencil, the lady with villainous potion glaze on her, Media Marks die cuts, clippings stickers, and distress crayons hocus pocus and seedless preserves.  I used the crayons for the background and on the stars.

The background paper is a pack from Amazon that my hubs got for me for Christmas. The star stencil is Dyan from Ranger, and the paint on the pattern on the bottom right is Finnabair Sparks Raven Black (it sparkles and is just fabulous).  Oh and some golden black paint behind the words. The words are how I think I felt yesterday lol.

Thank you for stopping by! Until next time my friends keep creating! :)




No comments: