Saturday, January 22, 2022

Unicorn Birthday Card

 Hello Everybody!

I made a birthday card for my niece. I cut out a unicorn from my Silhouette Cameo and painted it with Anthropology Art purple glittery paint. 


I bought a paper pad of Holographic paper from DCWV from Joann's last month. It's one of those things that I could save forever because the paper is so cool. But I am trying to turn over a new leaf and use up my stuff. 

No more FORO-fear of running out LOL.  So that cool paper is the background and then I used a cuttlebug heart embossing folder for the white panel. I took a silver marker and outlined the white panel before I glued it on. I am really liking that look whether it is gold or silver. I feel like the marker outline helps make it look finished. The sentiment is an old one from Tim Holtz and I used a purple marker to make it pop. This is my favorite birthday sentiment. It's just an easy sentiment to use I guess. :)

I am submitting this into the challenge at Seize the Birthday-#230 Anything goes Topping-embossing. (Heart embossing folder by Cuttlebug.)




Thank you for stopping by! :)


2 comments:

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Hi Katy, this is really lovely and I bet your niece really loved it too. It must be a "creative thing" that you buy something you really love and then want to save it forever or buy another so that you can use it lol. Michelle x

shirley-bee said...

Haha, I also suffer from FORO 🤣. I’m sure your niece loved her pretty unicorn birthday card. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday 🥳