Saturday, May 8, 2021

Happy Mother's Day!

 Hello Everybody!

This is a little early but it doesn't matter--Happy Mother's Day to all of the mamas out there :) I hope you all have a great day!

This card is for my mama. :) I hope she likes it-I know I certainly do LOL.


So for my husband bought me salvaged patina distress and oxide ink pads. I couldn't believe it.  He also got me the wreaths you see here. So I used patina, flamingo, and twisted green on the background. I used a Tim Holtz stencil and a wet paper towel to lift up some areas. On the wreath is the twisted citron and wilderness. The little flowers are from another Tim Holtz die set and so are the letters spelling out mom. The big bird in the middle is from an old Tim die with a bird cage. It's colored with Mermaid Lagoon. And the sentiment is from the metallic sticker book. The only thing no Tim's is the gems in the middle of the flowers and those are Katia Studio. 

I am entering this into the following challenges:




Thank you for stopping by! :)


5 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

That bird's nest is gorgeous! I love that it was made from a wreath since birds often next in wreaths! The little flowers are the perfect final touch.

Thanks for sharing with us at Cut it Up for our Mother’s Day challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Cathy said...

Love these colours and the sweet bird in the wreath, bet your Mum loved it! Gorgeous card, thankyou for playing along at Watercooler Wednesday, Cathy x

R's Rue said...

Beautiful

Created by Kath said...

I love the colors you used! Thanks for sharing at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

A beautiful card and loving the new colours from your inks for your background. The wreath is really pretty too.Have a great week, Michelle x