Friday, January 15, 2021

Boo To You Digital Layout

 Hello Everybody!

Over at Kellybell Designs they are having a Template Challenge.  I used her Boo to You and Halloween Magic Collections to complete this page.


I was so happy to go to the Magic Kingdom for Halloween even though it was quite different from the Mickey's not so Scary party we usually go to (and I love!). Something is better than nothing. We were able to see characters-and villians at that! And then there were these little parade vignettes.  We got to enjoy one of the mini parades while standing in line. And we got to see Jack Skellington!  We always like a Halloween treat too-so we were able to get a Cheshire Tail from Ray's (who is back by the way. LOL he wasn't there last Halloween.) 

I feel like I am finally getting the hang of the digital layouts. I'm posting this for me as a reminder---If you have photoshop elements the secret is ctrl, atl, g all at the same time after you drop your picture in the area you want it. If you drop you picture-look at the layers and make sure it is above the space you want the picture to fill. :) I also love the these digital kits because of the different papers and embellishments. 

Thank you for stopping by! :)

No comments: