Sunday, May 17, 2020

Test Track Layout

Hello Everybody!

I just finished this layout using Kellybell Designs products.  They are digital items so I print them out.  I guess it's hybrid right?  LOL  Half machine half printed out with glue. 

The May Challenge at Kellybell Designs is to use 100% of her product and scrap a ride/rides.  I did mine on Test Track.


I used In the Pocket Vol 4 and Magic of Epcot sets.  Depending on which kit you get-there are all of these fun little bits in it-buttons, washi tape and even that glitter star.  And all of it is paper printed out.  I did make the so fun so fast part of the title-and that was using her alphas on one of her papers.  I use Adobe Elements to size and print stuff out.


What's so funn?  I have no clue!  LOL!


Thank you for stopping by today!  Until next time my friends! :)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this! LOVING the photos and the colors!

Zoechaos said...

Great memory page looks like everyone had a lot of fun x